Randolph E. Brooks, OD, FAAO
AOA President, 2009
Dr. Brooks is a graduate of the State University of New York-Albany and The New England College of Optometry. Dr. Brooks is an Optometric Physician licensed by the New Jersey State Board of Optometrists in the treatment and management of ocular diseases. He has been in practice in Northern New Jersey since 1977.
- 1984 - Achieved his Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry (FAAO)
- 2009-2010 - Elected as President of the American Optometric Association.
- 1995 and 2000 - Named Optometrist of the Year by the New Jersey Society of Optometric Physicians, which he served as a Past-President.
- 2002 - Awarded the E. C. Nurock Award, which is the New Jersey Society Optometric Physicians’ highest award
- 2013 - Received the honor as the only privately practicing optometrist in the United States to be appointed to the Nation Commission on Vision and Health
Interested in Joining Vision Source?
Get in touch with our team to see if you'd be a good fit for membership.