Why Become a Vision Source Vendor?
With over 3,200 locally owned practices and more than 4,500 independent optometrists, Vision Source is the largest network of private practice optometrists in the United States.
Why Vision Source?
- 28-year history of growth in membership
- Strong industry fundamentals
- Experienced leadership team
- Well-positioned for changing the landscape of the healthcare delivery systems
- An evolving business model with new service offerings for existing members
- Long-term partnerships with leading vendors in the optical industry
- Nationally branded enterprise with local leadership
- Outstanding clinical leadership focused on optimizing the patient experience
- Our clinicians treat an estimated 16 million patients every year
Access the VS Network
Vision Source is a network of successful and progressive practitioners who collectively account for an estimated $500 million in purchasing power.
As a vendor to the Vision Source network, you have access to this purchasing power through:
- Over 3,200 locally owned practices
- 1,300 local market and regional meetings with sponsorship opportunities
- The Vision Source Exchange – four-day annual meeting with over 4,000 attendees and $30 million in exhibit hall sales in 2017
- Product/service listings on the Member Portal, the online information resource for Vision Source doctors and staff
- Sponsored learning events
For information on becoming a Vision Source vendor, contact our Vendor Relations Department at 888-558-2020.
See Our Elite Vendors